2// Book Analysis.
I’m trying to study for my Physics course and I need some help to understand this question.
You can pick any popular physics book in the world, but here are a few good ones to choose from:
1. A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking
2. The Dancing Wu Li Masters by Gary Zukav
3. The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra
4. The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene
5. Surely You’re Joking Mr. Feynman by Richard Feynman
6. Genius by James Gleick
7. Death by Black Hole (or anything at all be Neil deGrasse Tyson)
8. Parallel Worlds by Micchio Kaku
9. A Universe From Nothing by Lawrence Krauss
10. The Trouble with Physics by Leo Smolin