I need support with this Marketing question so I can learn better.
The issue of business ethics is a growing concern within companies and for consumers. Using the CSU Online Library, research one of the following ethical questions:
- Is it ethical to broadcast advertising intended for children?
- Is it ethical to advertise for products like tobacco or legal marijuana?
- Does it add any positive value to design advertisements with sexual appeal?
- Is it ethical to advertise for unhealthy food and products?
- Is it ethical to use shock or scare tactics within advertising?
After selecting one of the questions above, write a two-page essay by addressing each of the following items:
- Describe the ethical dilemma in detail.
- Explain both sides of the issue (for and against) with an eye on concerns and regulations.
- Discuss the role of government, parents, consumers, and companies.
- Formulate your opinion on this topic, and include your rationale.
Your response should be a minimum of two, double-spaced pages. Include a title page and references page. At least two credible references should be included. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and must be cited per APA guidelines.