answer discussion question.
I’m stuck on a Health & Medical question and need an explanation.
Module 7 Discussion – Preventing Illegal Activity
What type of security (think outside the box) could be implemented in a facility to ensure (1) no illegal activity occurs within the system and (2) patients are correctly matched with their medications and attending physicians/nurses? What benefits are there in evaluating this type of system on an ongoing basis? Include any references you may use to outside sources.
- To avoid point loss, carefully follow all assignment instructions and rubric guidelines
- Review this Discussion Sample to get a better sense of what is expected of your discussion content and participation
- Complete your original post of 175 words before 11:30 p.m. Thursday, EST
- Complete at least 2 peer replies of a minimum of 75 words before 11:30 p.m. Sunday, EST
- Note that responses to instructor comments do not count toward the minimum number of peer replies
- Be sure to include at least one reference (both in-text and references section entry) to your course readings; outside references are encouraged but you must have at least one to course readings.
- Provide properly formatted citations/references for all source material (see HSA Style Guide)
- Do not use any quoted or copied material