Assignment 2: Revised Project Proposal.
I need an explanation for this Business question to help me study.
THE ORIGINAL PROJECT THAT THIS IS BASED ON IS ATTACHED BELOW WITH THE PROFESSORS FEEDBACK! PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC WITH THE ORIGINAL PROJECT PROPOSAL!!!!!!!!! BE SURE TO READ THE FEEDBACK BELOW TO MAKE THOSE CORRECTIONS! THANK YOU
Assignment 2: Revised Project Proposal
Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
Your Project Sponsor has reviewed your project proposal and has asked that you make some changes to it.
In Assignment 2, you will provide a four to six (4-6) page paper, in which you must:
- Provide a summary of your project.
- Update the goals and objectives based upon his feedback as well as add two more goals & objectives. NOTE: Use your professor’s feedback to update your goals & objectives.
- Describe at least three (3) key milestones and /or deliverables for your project.
- Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines.
- Estimate the project’s overall cost and any key staffing and non-staffing resources needed.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
PROFESSORS FEEDBACK BELOW!!!!!!!!
Feedback to Learner
Sarah – You earned a grade of B on this assignment (80.25%). Specific feedback is provided below:
Excellent project selection. This project will work well as you continue in assignments 2 and 3.
Excellent effort on describing your project’s goals and objectives. You provided a comprehensive description of both
Structure: Your discussion of the projects structure is incomplete. I was looking for a discussion on a dedicated are part time workforce and if they came from a matrix, functional or projectized organization.
Excellent effort on addressing key customers and stakeholders. I liked the way you also provided examples of their role and influence with the project
Excellent clarity and writing mechanics. I liked the use of section headings for each question. Your paper was easy to read, your responses to the questions demonstrated critical thinking.