Need help with my Art & Design question – I’m studying for my class.
Select a category of building materials (carpet, vinyl flooring, pre-finished wood panels), and then select three different products within this category that have different levels of transparency.
- One product that has very little information available regarding its chemical contents
- One product that has first-hand claims from the manufacturer regarding the health of the product, but no third party certification
- One product with a third party certification
Compare and contrast the three discussing various advantages and disadvantages of each project. Pros and cons outside of health and environmental impact might also include budget and lead time. Please included specification sheets for each project as well as documentation of any certifications.
Assignment format: 5 + 5
- Approximately 5 images
- Approximately 5 short paragraphs
- Combine writing and images in a visually compelling way. The images should help support whatever it is you are writing about
- Images can be photographs, drawings, sketches, illustrations, renderings, diagrams, any sort of visual component to aid your story.
- Save and submit as a reduced file size PDF.
Please select one consistent method of citing your sources (APA, MLA, Chicago).
Assignments that consist solely of text directly copied and pasted from other sources without citation will receive a zero. Plagiarism is a violation of university policy. It is very important, even if English is not your first language, that assignments be in your own words and express your own perspective on the topics. You will not be graded on spelling and grammar, but on the ideas you discuss, and if they address the objective of the assignment.