Can you take on the challenge of writing a Healthcare Administrator Presentation? See details below.
I don’t know how to handle this Management question and need guidance.
Healthcare Administrator Presentation
Locate a health administration position on a career website that you are interested in applying for. Be aspirational! It does not have to be a job you qualify for at this moment in time, but one that may be of interest to you in the future. Take a screenshot or make a PDF of the job posting to submit with your assignment.
Imagine you applied for this position and have been selected as a finalist. To better get to know you, the interview panel has asked each candidate to provide an updated cover letter, resume and video introduction. As a finalist, you have been instructed to record a 60–90 second video, utilizing professional attire, and explaining why you are the best candidate for the promotion.
Instructions and Grading Criteria
For this assignment, you will provide the following:
- Copy of the job posting.
- 1-page cover letter.
- 1–2 page resume.
- 60–90 second video (use your PC or smartphone).
Your assignment must include the numbered elements listed below. Note that the numbered instructions below correspond to the grading criteria for this assignment. You may also want to review the performance level descriptions for each criterion in the scoring guide to see how your work will be assessed:
- Summarize your interest in the selected job in a cover letter to the prospective employer.
- Present your qualifications, education, and background in a professional resume.
- Use proper grammar, clear language and correct spelling in all written communication.
- Construct your resume using legible resume sections: Contact Information, Resume, Summary, Work Experience, Education, Skills.
- Create a professional video resume utilizing professional attire and communications skills.
- Introduce yourself in the video and explain why you are the best candidate for the position.
For video submissions: Please submit a valid link to your video in the Blackboard course shell. Your instructor must be able to see and hear you clearly in the video. If you are unable to submit a video file, you may submit an audio recording along with a PowerPoint presentation that provides a written summary of the points you cover in the audio resume.
Strayer Writing Standards
This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.