Court process Pretrial and Pleas.
Help me study for my Powerpoint class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Court Process – Pretrial and Pleas
As we discussed how the court system operates. To learn more about this subject, create a PowerPoint presentation to illustrate the steps in the court process from an arrest to a plea bargain. You should consider the prompts below as you develop your presentation.
- What would a court consider as a lawful arrest?
- Include the court’s arraignment procedures.
- Discuss the rationale of a guilty plea.
You are required to use your textbook and at least one other source for this assignment. The additional source can be an academic online Library article, an Internet article, or an article from a professional journal.
- Your PowerPoint content should include the elements below.
- Detail the steps from an arrest to a plea bargain.
- Explain what happens in each step.
- Identify what the court would reject in each step.
- Offer your opinion about whether or not the process seems reasonable.
- Provide suggestions on how to improve the court process.
Your PowerPoint presentation must be at least 10 slides in length, not counting the title and reference slides. All sources used, including the textbook, must be cited and referenced according to APA Style.