CT in Performance management for results.
Need help with my Management question – I’m studying for my class.
Case Study (100 points)
Apply the principles of one of the three quality programs you have researched from your readings to your organization or a Saudi Arabian organization of your choice. Include the following information in a 4-5 page paper, not including the cover page and reference page:
- Background information on the organization
- Reason why you selected the quality program for that organization
- Ways in which the quality program may help enhance the organization’s performance
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 5 in Performance Management
Chapter 5 PowerPoint slides â€“ Performance Management
Abd-Elwahed, M. S., & El-Baz, M. A. (2018). Impact of implementation of total quality management: An assessment of the Saudi industry. South African Journal of Industrial Engineering, 29(1), 97â€“107.
International Organization for Standardization, ISO. (2018). ISO 9000 family – Quality management.
Rodgers, B., Antony, J., & Gupta, S. (2019). A critical perspective on the changing patterns of Lean Six Sigma research. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, (1), 248.
Alkhoraif, A., & McLaughlin, P. (2018). Lean implementation within manufacturing SMEs in Saudi Arabia: Organizational culture aspects. Journal of King Saud University – Engineering Sciences, 30(3), 232â€“242.
Randhawa, J. S., & Ahuja, I. S. (2018). An investigation into manufacturing performance achievements accrued by Indian manufacturing organization through strategic 5S practices. International Journal of Productivity & Performance Management, 67(4), 754-787.