Dance It Out 8: Final Reflection.
I’m trying to study for my Writing course and I need some help to understand this question.
1. Review. Review all of your eJournal entries from this quarter.
2. Compose. Consider the following prompts:
- What insights has your practice of dancing brought you?
- Are there specific things it made you aware of?
- Are there ways that experiencing dance live, as a dancer and as a witness to others’ dancing, has helped you in the course? If so, how?
- Did you make any connections between your dancing and the course material? If not, did the dancing and writing about dancing offer anything else?
- This reflection should be around 500 words or more.
I had attached two former ejournal.
it was a dance class, and we learned HipPop, tap dance, Cahuilla Bird Singing, Hula.