Decision Making and Problem Solving Assignment 1.
I need an explanation for this Management question to help me study.
- Log in to Saudi Digital Library (SDL) via University’s website
- On first page of SDL, choose “English Databases”
- From the list find and click on EBSCO database.
- In the search bar of EBSCO find the following article:
Title: “Are You Solving the Right Problems”
Author: Thomas Wedell-Wedellsborg
Date of Publication:January–February 2017
Published: Harvard Business Review
Assignment Questions:(Marks 05)
- Read the attached article titled as “Are You Solving the Right Problems” by Thomas Wedell-Wedellsborg, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions:
- Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600-700 words)
- Discuss the seven practices for effective reframing of the problems. (In 100-300 words)
- What do you think about the article in relations to what you have learnt in the course about identification of problems for decision making?Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 200-400 words)