Need help with my Business question – I’m studying for my class.
- Sharing Your Presentation”
Using presentation software (preferably from the list below) create a five to seven (5-7) slide presentation or its equivalent in video that summarizes your project. This should include an overview of each part of the project (each assignment) and a slide of how your ideas support the direction of Learning and Development in the 21st Century.
You should record an audio track to narrate your presentation or if you are unable to record your voice, include a transcript for each slide.
The following are some specific presentation tools that you may consider using for your presentation:
- Vyond.com: https://www.vyond.com/ offers a 14-day free trial – Create customized videos with movement and lip synching.
- CraztTalk: https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/ offers a free trial – Create talking heads from famous people or photos.
- Beautiful.ai: https://www.beautiful.ai/ Create beautiful pitches and proposals in minutes-no designers or long hours required.
- Keynote: https://www.apple.com/keynote/ With its powerful tools and dazzling effects, Keynote makes it easy to create stunning and memorable presentations. You can even use Apple Pencil on your iPad to create diagrams or illustrations that bring your slides to life.
- Slideshare: https://www.slideshare.net/ Share what you know and love through presentations, infographics, documents and more.
- Prezi: https://prezi.com/signup/basic/ Jump-start your awesomeness with these quick, simple ways to create your best presentations ever.
- FlowVella: https://flowvella.com/ Captivate your audience in one interactive presentation experience