Can you help me understand this Psychology question?
Option 1: False Balance
- Cook, J., Lewandowsky, S., & Ecker, U. K. H. (2017). Neutralizing misinformation through inoculation: Exposing misleading argumentation techniques reduces their influence. PLoS One, 12(5), 1–17.
Option 2: Myth Busting
- Pluviano, S., Watt, C., & Sergio, D. S. (2017). Misinformation lingers in memory: Failure of three pro-vaccination strategies. PLoS One, 12(7), 1–12.
Option 3: Retraction
- Ecker, U. K. H., Hogan, J. L., & Lewandowsky, S. (2017). Reminders and repetition of misinformation: Helping or hindering its retraction? Journal of Applied Research in Memory and Cognition, 6(2), 185–192.
Then, address the following.
- Which descriptive statistics did they use?
- Why do you feel these descriptive statistics were important?
- Which descriptive statistics do you feel are important for your study and why?
- Do not quote, paraphrase, or summarize.
- Cite and reference your source.