Environmental Issue Project – Final Draft.
I’m working on a Environmental Science exercise and need support.
Previous assignments and template attached.
This week your final Environmental Issues Project is due. Make sure that you have followed the requirements and made any corrections that were needed. Your final paper should address the following key points:
- The Controversy: Identify the controversy
- The Major Players: Who is involved? Why are they involved?
- Important Facts: State relevant facts concerning the issue. Try to separate fact from opinion. Try not to show your own bias. Properly use APA citations
- Side One: Arguments; state briefly and cite your sources
- Side Two: Arguments; state briefly and cite your sources
- Your Opinion and Rationale: I believe that…, We should…, I feel that… Use supporting arguments and rationale. What arguments would you use to present to those who disagree with you? Cite all of your sources.
- References: Alphabetize your sources. Make sure there are sources representing both sides of the issue.
You must use a minimum of 6 sources. The final paper should be a 6-8 page Word document with citations in APA format.