Favorite World Religion Presentation.
I’m working on a Sociology question and need guidance to help me study.
Requirement: You are being asked to develop a multi-media presentation representing what has become for you over this course, My Favorite World Religion. The purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate effective research skills in the development of a multi-media presentation that will highlight the study of your favorite religion and expand upon its place on the world’s stage of religions.:
You will need to include the following in your presentation:
- A brief Introduction of your favorite religion and the reasons why you have selected to research it.
- Provide a brief historical study and background information about your religion that will include:
- The founder of the religion
- The date of the religion
- The geographical location and the role geography plays in the religion
- Provide current demographical information about your religion
- Detail and discuss the major components of this religion’s belief system.
- The nature of a god or supreme being
- Identify and define major rituals
- Discuss views of the afterlife
- Detail any worship practices and places of worship or no places
- Detail and discuss the contemporary application of the religion in the world today
- Highlight mission and services they provide to local communities
- Highlight how this religion may be working with other religions to address world issues
- What are those issues and how are they addressing them?
- Project the future of your favorite religion
- For the growth of it in the United States
- For the growth of it on the world’s stage
- Summarize your findings
- Re-iterate why it is your favorite religion
Format: I think it would be great if you can provide it in a powerpoint format (as it requires to be a multi-media presentation). You should also includes pictures to make the presentation more interesting. Include MLA citations and a Works Cited Page to identify your resources. Use in-text citations directly on your slide to identify your resources and avoid plagiarism
*** The work will be checked for plagiarism through Turnitin by the professor. It is essential for everything to be free of plagiarism otherwise sanctions will be imposed***
Thank you for your support and looking forward to working with you!