Final Law Basket.
I’m stuck on a Law question and need an explanation.
Finish up the course paper (we already have 7 pages so maybe add 1.5-2 then run through a final edit)
- Look at the published information about the company and identify the source –audited financials, financial analysts, attorneys, and corporate executives:
- What are the strategic resources that sets this company apart?
- What are their six capitals – does it discuss them? Does it measure them? Does it discuss them in terms of its corporate responsibility or as a sustainability disclosure?
- What are its sustainable practices [if any]? Are they measured?
- How does this entity create long term or sustainable value for its stakeholders or shareholder/investors? Does the enterprise discuss stakeholder or sustainable investing in its [management discussion and analysis] in its filings with the sec or other regulatory agencies? Does it provide sustainability disclosures in its filings? Does it compare year over year filings and discuss improvements or valuation decreases [expropriation of assets, geopolitical issues, lawsuits]?
- Does this company discuss its enterprise risks? What risks were identified?
- Finally, if you were a fiduciary or steward of the enterprise, what would you do to improve the reporting of this information in support of a stronger, healthier and more vibrant enterprise that would satisfy the new stakeholder community that is growing in influence on the corporate enterprise?