Final paper and its outline and PPT and Annotated Bibliography.
I need an explanation for this Health & Medical question to help me study.
Topic: challenges of the “Neurological disabilities” population in emergency planning.
make final paper and it should be 15 to 20 pages.
make paper outline and it should include:
- Abstract – An overview of the paper topic, importance of the topic etc. Begin your abstract with “The purpose of this discussion is to…”
- Targeted topics – Sample paper subheadings, major areas to be covered in your paper. Use bullets to help separate each subheading.
- Selected references – cite at least three at this point (but will need to cite more in final paper). Also, see “Annotated Bibliography” below.
- Expected conclusions – what you expect at this point, recognizing that your final conclusions may be different; expect to discuss the difference(s) in your final paper.
*Make 10 Annotated bibliographies.
Annotated bibliography: is simply a brief summary of the articles highlights, relevance to the paper etc. Two or three sentences for each paper are sufficient.
*Make 10-15 slide PowerPoint presentation based in the research paper; the Power Point should include:
1.Topic under discussion
2.Overview of the problem
5.Areas for action
- Write as second language.
- Use simple academic words.
- Use APA format