Financial Power Point.
Need help with my Economics question – I’m studying for my class.
Prepare a PowerPoint Presentation to define the following terms, using graphs or equations to illustrate your answers where feasible.
- Risk in general; stand-alone risk; probability distribution and its relation to risk
- Expected rate of return, ^r
- Continuous probability distribution
- Standard deviation, σ; variance, σ2
- Risk aversion; realized rate of return, r
- Risk premium for Stock i, RPi; market risk premium, RPM
- Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
- Expected return on a portfolio, r^p; market portfolio
- Correlation as a concept; correlation coefficient, ρ
- Market risk; diversifiable risk; relevant risk
- Beta coefficient, b; average stock’s beta
- Security Market Line (SML); SML equation
- Slope of SML and its relationship to risk aversion
- Equilibrium; Efficient Markets Hypothesis (EMH); three forms of EMH
- Fama-French three-factor model
- Behavioral finance; herding; anchoring
Minimum of 7-10 slides, references of word are need it.