First part is due on the @# second is due March 11.
I’m working on a English question and need guidance to help me study.
THIS IS DUE NLT FEB 23
Please submit a brief proposal for your final paper that provides the subject to be discussed and the person to be interviewed or the books/news articles to be utilized. No more than 1/2 page is necessary. The proposal can be submitted in your Final Project Assignment folder or by email. Your proposal will not be graded, however, submitting a proposal will help you to know you are on the right track with this assignment.
DUE DATE: Proposal Due on February 23, 2020 by 11:59 pm Eastern Time. Completed Project due on March 8, 2020 by 11:59 pm Eastern Time. For this assignment, each student will write a paper that involves either an extensive interview with a person with a disability or an application of the principles of this course to at least two current events involving disability and/or people with disabilities. In this paper, students will integrate information from class readings and discussions with what they learn from the interviews or additional readings. The paper will synthesize academic material with the experiences of a person(s) with a disability. A brief proposal that provides the subject to be discussed, the person to be interviewed or the current events to be utilized will be due on February 23. If you would like to get started on your paper before then, your proposal may be submitted at any time. However, please do not begin work on your paper until your proposal has been approved.
Format Requirements for Applied Final Project:
- Font = 12 point; Arial or Times New Roman. Line spacing 2.0. If you do not adhere to this format, points will be deducted.
- The paper will be 8 – 10 pages in length not including the title page or references.
- Please use in-text citations in American Psychological Association (APA) style, as shown in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. To review APA style, see http://www.umuc.edu/library/citationguides.html, or a manual on APA style. List all documents used in a bibliography at the end of your paper, and follow bibliographic formatting as shown in UMUC’s Guide to Writing and Research, or in the APA style guide mentioned above.
- Be sure to use appropriate language; do NOT use colloquial language; this is an official written assignment.
- Grammar and spelling are important to this assignment.
- Students are encouraged make use of the UMUCEffectiveWritingCenter when preparing their papers.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, im sorry for the short notice but i have more projects for you if you can pull this one off.