How to answer a discussion question and respond to a students response 2.
I’m working on a Writing exercise and need support.
- Prompt: Discuss at least one of the following quotes and tie their concepts back to biblical principles:
- You say you’re all dark and twisty, it’s not a flaw, its strength; it makes you who you are. – Derek to Meredith; Grey’s Anatomy (TV Show)
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
- I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa
- A path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere. ~Frank A. Clark
- Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (movie)
- Requirements: 250 words minimum initial post, 100 words minimum reply