INF 630 Cool Widgets, Inc. Solution Proposal: Part 2.
I don’t know how to handle this Computer Science question and need guidance.
Cool Widgets, Inc. Solution Proposal: Part 2
In your Week 6 – Final Project Part 1, you submitted a Cool Widgets, Inc. Solution Proposal Audio Presentation. Submit your Cool Widgets, Inc. Proposal Paper to complete Part 2 of your Final Project to Waypoint.
Part 2: Proposal Paper
Your Cool Widgets, Inc. Proposal Paper is a summary of the primary findings and the methods used to design the proposed solution.
In your paper,
- Explain how you evaluated the requirements for developing the solution to address CWI’s business problem.
- Identify examples of the techniques and/or models from your individual and group work.
- Explain how you integrated system and user requirements to develop the solution for CWI’s future system state from their current state.
- Attach the diagrams for CWI’s current and future states in the Appendix.
- Explain how Agile methods were evaluated and applied to developing the business solution for CWI.
- Discuss an example where you applied an Agile technique to create the solution developed for the CWI Business Scenario.
- Explain how you used effective communication with various stakeholders throughout the CWI project.
The Cool Widgets, Inc. Solution Proposal Summary Paper
- Must be a minimum of 8- to 10- double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the BABOK® guide located in your online classroom and the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include an Appendix with the diagrams and/or examples for each section.