Inr international relations.
I’m working on a Political Science question and need guidance to help me study.
Copy these questions to a separate document. Answer each question with a single paragraph and turn in through the assignment turn in section of this assignment. Each question is worth ten points.
- Explain the essential concepts of Realism as an International Relations Theory
- Explain the essential concepts of Liberalism as an International Relations Theory
- What was determined by the treaty of Westphalia?
- What is Colonialism and what are some effects it has had on the modern international system
- Explain the essential concepts of Constructivism as an International Relations Theory
- Discuss how Marx explains the evolution from bartering societies to capitalism and his predictions for what comes next.
- Explain the three levels of analysis used by International relations scholars and in what instances one might use each.
- Explain the various polarities of power and give real world examples of each.
- What are the basic definitional elements of a state and what factors can complicate those criteria?
- Explain positive and negative sanctions.
Extra Credit: Explain the nature of Nuclear Weapons and the impact they have had on International Relations