Interracial relationships (need by Sunday).
I need support with this Sociology question so I can learn better.
For this final assignment, you will conduct a short observational only investigation designed to help answer a research question in social psychology. This assignment follows the assignment in Week 2 which you prepared by researching a topic, conducting a literature review, developing a research question, and proposing an observational investigation. This investigation has to be 100% achievable via observation only, with no interaction between you and the participants. This project provides an opportunity for you to demonstrate a cumulative integration of your learning within the field of social psychology.
Conduct the investigation based on the feedback you received on the proposal you submitted in Week 2. Then submit a final paper on the project that includes the following:
- Title page
- Introduction: a brief overview of the topic
- Statement of the problem: an analysis of the components of the research question (why is this research question currently relevant within the field of social psychology?); a discussion of the important concepts contained within the research question; and an operational definition of the variables to be reviewed.
- A literature review summarizing the background information, with a focus on previous studies that addressed the question.
- A description of the observational only investigation that you conducted, including who you observed, where the observation took place, and what you observed.
- Results: Results of your observational only investigation, including details regarding the observations and any artifacts that might lend insight into the results.
- Analysis and Discussion: Summary of the implications of the results with respect to the research question and how they compare with the results of previous studies.
- Conclusion: Restatement of thesis and concludes the paper
- Reference Page
Although the textbooks should be used as a reference, you are required to include at least six additional research sources (i.e., academic journal articles) for the final paper. Do not limit your sources to readings from Week 6. Submit a paper that includes a detailed exploration of the selected applied area of social psychology.
The paper should be 4000-5000 words in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA manual.