I’m trying to learn for my Business class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
In keyboarding/typing, you’ve run across several different types of fonts. Some are Serif and others are San Serif. What is the difference? Please give me a definition of the difference.
Now, once you’ve told me the difference, answer these questions:
- Which is the better one to use in a business office?
- What are examples of Serif fonts?
- What are samples for San Serif fonts?
- Which fonts do you think are most appropriate for a business letter, memo, or report?
- which font would YOU choose as YOUR default for your office computer and why?