- An introduction. Your intro should include the experiment’s topic of interest as well as its objectives.
- A bulleted list of the materials used
- The procedure. This can be in a list or in paragraph form, whichever you prefer.
- Results section. This is where you put any data tables or charts you have.
- Discussion. Explain what the results mean. Also, if any errors occurred, explain what may have caused them.
- Conclusion. Keep it brief (1-3 sentences). Give a concise summary of what you learned in the experiment.
I attached the lab question ( and the experimental procedure if you need it )
Please no shared answer with other customer