I need support with this Chemistry question so I can learn better.
everything on the rubric
- Margins: 1” top, left, right, and bottom
- Spacing: 1-spaced
- Font Size: 10-point
- Font Styles: Times New Roman
- Illustrations: Used to enhance clarity (if applicable) – (must be cited)
- Figures and Tables: All figures, charts, and tables must be labeled and numbered appropriately and should be referenced in the discussion and/or conclusion sections, if they are within in the results section.
- Cover Page: Should include topic, course ID/section, and date
- Format: DOC and DOCX
- Citation Method: American Chemical Society – (ACS) ONLY