I’m studying for my English class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Part 1: Long-term memory
Part one of your paper should be approximately one page in length and should include at least one reference (there should be a total of at least two references for your entire assignment). The first part of your assignment will involve a discussion of the topic of long-term memory. In this part of the assignment you should provide answers to the following questions:
- Describe semantic, episodic and procedural memory, providing your own real-world examples of each to illustrate.
- Describe the difference between an explicit and implicit memory. From the examples you provided of semantic, episodic and procedural memories, which are implicit, and which are explicit.
- Describe a flash-bulb memory. Based on what you have learned about flash-bulb memories, do you think they are any more accurate than other types of memory?
Part two: Metacognition
Describe metacognition and distinguish between metamemory and metacomprehension.
- Reference Page: Sources in APA format
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced
- Use 6th Edition APA Formatting and Citation style
CHAPTERS 5, 6, and 8.