Managing a Project software development frameworks..
I’m stuck on a Java question and need an explanation.
Your company is interested in better understanding its available options for organizing its customer-facing projects. Using the Online Library, the Internet, and all course materials, research software development frameworks.
Research your framework(s). Create a one page summary to share with your group. My summary will cover Java ( Oracle ADF: framework for enterprise applications.
Using all of these below, I need 2 pages written about the: Using them as examples, discuss what would lead you to classify a given framework as a project life cycle, a product life cycle, or a systems development life cycle.
- Django framework: an all-in-one Python framework designed for speedy development in fast-paced environments that works well with relational databases.
- Pyramid: Formerly “Pylons,” a framework that offers great flexibility with NoSQL integration. It’s great for development of APIs, prototyping, and large web apps, like content management systems.
- CakePHP: second most popular PHP framework, tailored to business, shopping, and entertainment industries
- Laravel framework: With great integrated testing support, this framework helps you get clean apps out the door quickly.
- Oracle ADF: framework for enterprise applications
Cold Fusion Markup Language
Using them as examples, discuss what would lead you to classify a given framework as a project life cycle, a product life cycle, or a systems development life cycle.