MHA 5016 week 7.
I’m studying for my Management class and need an explanation.
Stakeholder Communication in Health Information Systems
Refer to the Vila Health scenarios you have been using throughout this course. The intended audience for this analysis will be one of the stakeholder groups presented in the media simulation.
Review the recommendations you made in the Unit 3 assignment as well as any feedback you received from your instructor.
Imagine that you have been asked to summarize and analyze how your recommendations on EHR or HIM system at Independence Medical Center impacts stakeholders.
For this assignment, write a 3–5-page brief for the hospital’s leadership. In your brief:
- Explain your previous recommendations and the timeline for implementing them.
- Analyze how your recommendations impact:
- Resource allocation, training, and workflow.
- Depict stakeholders and their interests using the Stakeholder Matrix Template (linked in the resources). The fully completed matrix should:
- Include relevant stakeholders.
- Align critical success factors with the primary internal and external stakeholders.
- Include a value statement for each stakeholder. (A value statement meets the needs and values of each key decision maker. See example in the Stakeholder Matrix Template.)
- Describe how you would communicate these changes to stakeholders to improve your chances of acceptance. Support your reasoning with evidence.
Your assignment should also meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
- Number of resources: 3–5 peer-reviewed resources from scholarly journal articles.
- Length: 3–5 pages, double-spaced, excluding the title page and reference page. You do not need to write an abstract for this assignment.
- Appendix: Include Stakeholder Matrix Template as an appendix to your assignment.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.