I need help with a Computer Science question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Each question poise below required a minimum of two-three sentences to answer fully. References are not required as this is a fast turnaround request, but appreciated if they can be done quickly. I do not have any additional information to provide at this time, except that each question must be answered from a intrusion detection and incident handling point of view. Questions are as follows:
1. Discuss the process of security.
2. Discuss the steps of the security process.
3. Discuss the classes of network attackers.
4. Discuss, when analyzing network traffic, IP addresses can be characterized as…?
5. Discuss flagging packets in data capture and analysis.
6. Discuss within the realm of network security, which combinations best defines risk?
7. Discuss the characteristics of intrusion detection.
8. Describe Eavesdropping. What is it not?
9. Describe private/private IP addresses. Give examples.
10. Discuss firewall rules less likely to be found on a firewall installed between an organization’s internal network and the Internet.