Create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- What is/are a person’s Constitutional Right(s) in any criminal case investigation?
- What if a person’s Constitutional Rights are violated?
- How could have law enforcement avoid violating a person’s rights?
- If an investigator or police officer lies during testimony in court how can this effect the case outcome?
- Your 3-slide requirement is excluding your introduction and reference slides.
- Use 1 basic slide design and layout.
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- Use at least one outside resource besides your textbook (2 total).