I’m working on a Communications exercise and need support.
Analyze nonverbal interpersonal communication in your workplace by choosing a routine interaction you have with a coworker or a boss. In a four- to five-page paper (not counting the title and reference pages that you must include), describe the types of nonverbal communication that you are seeing, the contexts in which they occur, and how you and others in your place of work respond to these interactions. Look at the types of nonverbal communication in Chapter 5 as a reference.
- Refer to the Critical Thinking Rubric in the Module 4 Folder for more information on expectations for this assignment.
- Your written paper should be four to five pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- You need to cite at least three sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. These should be scholarly or peer-reviewed resources. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a great place to find resources.
- Your paper must be formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.).
- If you need assistance with your writing style, start with the links under the Research Help and Writing Help tabs on the CSU-Global Library’s (Links to an external site.) homepage.