NU249/NUR2488 Mental Health Nursing week 10, Project, Rasmussen.
I’m working on a Nursing question and need guidance to help me study.
Can someone please help me with this? I have exams and so much other studying that I simply don’t have time for this paper, that is due on March 9,2020.
Your last six modules will incorporate a project in which you describe and analyze a specific mental health need from practice or in a community. For the project, you will choose an individual or a community from your clinical or work setting with a mental health need and you will apply the principles of the nursing process toward recommending interventions for that individual or community. Examples of possible subjects include but are not limited to:
- A patient on a mental health unit
- A resident of a long-term care facility
- A member of a group home
- The entire group home facility
- Several home care clients who share the same need
- Refugees from one country who settled in one neighborhood
- People with alcoholism lacking resources in their community
- People with schizophrenia in your city
Remember that you’re not writing another typical nursing care plan but identifying ONE particular need that is unmet for that individual or community.
The final written assignment will be 5-7 pages and will be due during Module 10. However, here is the suggested schedule for planning and completing your project on time:
• Start thinking about your project. Did someone stand out during work or a clinical experience which drew your attention? Do you see an unmet need in your community? Did you already identify a need and carried out a project that you would like to tell us about? This week: Choose the Mental Health Concern – and the Patient or Community – for your project. See the rubric below for the contents of this assignment.