I don’t understand this Management question and need help to study.
Omni-channel Integration – Watch the video, Omni-channel Integration, and answer the following questions:
- Develop a digital (online and mobile) plan to add to your IMC plan for the company or product you are working on in your hypothetical business.
- Develop a direct communications plan to add to your IMC plan for the company or product you are working on in your hypothetical business.
- Develop a social media communications plan to add to your IMC plan for the company or product you are working on in your hypothetical business.
From the video.
– Advertising used to be a one-way monologue. But with the introduction of social media, advertising quickly became a two-way dialogue. Consumers can now communicate with any company at any time and vice versa. This requires that all organizations master the use of social media to better position themselves, which is what this course is all about. Hi, I’m Brian Honigman. And as a social media marketing consultant, writer, trainer, and speaker, I’ve helped big brands like People Magazine and growing startups like SumAll use social media to achieve their goals. In this course, you’ll be learning the foundations of social media marketing for business to build awareness, trust, and loyalty with your customer base, among other objectives. We’ll begin with an overview of what social media is, how to develop a strategy for using it at your organization, and how to choose the right channels to be active on. Next, I’ll discuss the pros and cons of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other leading social networks worth exploring to reach your target audience. From there, we’ll dive into integrating social media across departments, how to tackle paid advertising, proper measurement practices, and more. My goal here is to present a comprehensive review of how to use social media to market your brand to the masses. So let’s go ahead and get started.
Social media dramatically altered marketing by allowing businesses to engage with their customers, rather than just talk to them. In this course, discover how to leverage social media in your overall marketing strategy, and learn best practices for leading social media campaigns that help you successfully connect with consumers. Brian Honigman provides an overview of social media marketing, explaining why making an investment in social media can benefit your business. He shows how to define your audience and craft a social media strategy focused on your organization’s leading goals. Plus, he covers how to work with leading social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat, as well as how to drive results with paid ads, and use goals and metrics to measure your success.
- Why invest in social media?
- Developing a documented strategy
- Defining your audience
- Finding the right channels
- Understanding the nuances of different social networks
- Developing a content series
- Publishing best practices
- Competitive intelligence
- Understanding paid advertising
- Driving results with paid ads
- Pairing metrics to goals