Organizational Development Report (executive summary and power point) + Phase 3 & 4. All other phases is attached.
I don’t know how to handle this Management question and need guidance.
Answer phase 3 and 4 Then Create an Executive Summary and Power Points.
- Introduction: Organization of Interest (is attached)
- Phase One: Start-up: Pre-entry, Entry, Contracting (is attached)
- Phase Two: Data Collection and Analysis :
- Organizational Culture, Employee Motivation (is attached)
- Performance, Rewards, Employee Behavior and Stress (is attached)
- Groups, Teams, Conflict and Negotiation (is attached)
- Power, Politics, Ethics, and Communication (is attached)
- Decision-Making and Leadership (is attached)
- Update references and make sure each reference includes corresponding in-text citation.
- Include appendices (optional) documenting the interview questions or questionnaires used during your interviews with the manager.
Follow the Outline below:
- Cover Page
- Executive Summary
- Introduction: Organization of Interest
- Phase One: Start-up: Pre-entry, Entry, Contracting
- Phase Two: Data Collection and Analysis
- Organizational Culture, Employee Motivation
- Performance, Rewards, Employee Behavior and Stress
- Groups, Teams, Conflict and Negotiation
- Power, Politics, Ethics, and Communication
- Decision-Making and Leadership
- “Phase Three: Intervention”
- Considering the previously drafted 5-10 culturally competent recommendations for change, select only three recommendations that you believe are the most important based on both your interviews with the manages and your assessment of the organization.
- Explain how you will communicate recommendations to the leaders of the organization in a way that will lessen resistance and engender implementation.
“Phase Four: Transition”
- Summarize the findings, reflect on lessons learned, and outline next step by explaining what follow up is needed to ensure sustainability,
- What multicultural and international issues would need to be considered if this organization expanded globally?
This section will be between 500-650 words in length and will be formatted in APA (6th or 7th formatting) style, including double-spaced, 12-pt font, in-text citation and references at the end of the paper (3-5 references).