paper regarding culture changes.
I’m working on a Management question and need guidance to help me study.
Organizational culture begins with the purpose or a reason why the organization exists. This purpose lives or dies everyday through the managers. The culture created by the organization’s management also determines how the customers and employees view the company; however, if employees believe the organization doesn’t deliver on their promises to customers or to the brand, they quickly become demotivated and disengaged.
As an experienced business leader and recognized expert in the art of creating cultures that motivate, you decide to submit a written journal article to Business Leaders Weekly about the benefits of cultures that motivate.
You must include all of the following in your 1-2 page magazine article.
- An explanation of the impact that leaders play in an organization’s culture.
- How the leadership and culture impact employee motivation.
- The motivational theory that you would recommend using to motivate employees.
- Describe 2 intrinsic and 2 extrinsic motivators that you think are most critical to employee satisfaction, motivation, and engagement.
- The benefits of motivated and engaged employees.