Please answer the following 4 questions regarding the attached case study. (International business).
I’m studying for my Business class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
This week, we will explore and dissect the following topics: trade theories, trade agreements, and instruments of control governments rely on. Integral to this is what, if any, trade agreement exists, and what that means for companies with foreign operations. Present arguments for the following:
- Were any trade agreements in place between the countries identified in the case?
- If so, how much impact did any relevant trade agreement have on actions taken by the country whose action sought to protect the industry?
- If there was no trade agreement between the countries, would the actions taken to protect the industry have been more or less significant?
- What would you conclude overall on the effectiveness of trade agreements?
- The paper should be 5 to 10 pages in length
- APA rules will apply to include the cover sheet, reference page, spacing, and font
- The reference page should include at least three peer-reviewed or other credible references in addition to the textbook