please follow instructions and complete work on time.
I need help with a Engineering question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
ALA (E) – Current Events – Applied Learning Assignment (ALA) Graduate
Each student is to research a current event (no more than 3 years old) that is related to one or more of the Course Learning Outcomes (CLO) listed in your syllabus. You should use academic sources (the Internet, electronic news agencies or journals) to research the current event. An analysis should be conducted on your researched current event (related to one or more CLOs). Each student must create 4 PowerPoint (PPt) slides that includes:
- State the CLO(s) selected to address
- A summary of the current event (bullet points on the slide & details in the Speaker Notes)
- A brief statement about the relationship of the current event to the identified CLO(s)
- State, as a manager, how would you apply what you have learned from your research to an organization.
- Include an industry example demonstrating the application of your researched current event.
- Title your PPt document “Current Event to CLO”
- Post your PPt slides for grading (NOTE: Include these slides in your final CLA2 PPt)
- The grade for this ALA (E) will be reflected in your final CLA2 PPt grade.
- Part of the grade will be based on the timeliness of your submission due this current week.
Note: It is expected that you complete this assignment during this current week and submit your slide(s) in the appropriate GAP location by Sunday 11:59 P.M. Don’t forget to include your “Current Event to CLO” slides in your final CLA2 PPT in week 8.
Provide your explanations and definitions in detail and be precise. Explain in your own words. Provide references for content when necessary. Support your statements with eight peerreviewed in-text citation(s) and reference(s).