Program Design Method.
I’m working on a Management question and need guidance to help me study.
n this assignment, you will complete the design of your selected program.
Complete the following for your selected program:
- Develop a program name (Therapeutic Activities for Children), program goal, and three (3) program objectives using Exhibit 7.1 as a model.
- Create five (5) learning objectives for your program using Exhibit 8A as a model.
- Create instructional activities to meet at least three (3) of the learning objectives you created. (Factors to be considered when creating instructional activities can be found in Exhibit 8D. Examples of instructional activities can be found in Exhibit 8E.)
- Explain how you will measure/assess your chosen instructional activities’ effectiveness in meeting your chosen learning objectives. Discuss why you selected those assessment techniques. (Exhibit 8I provides examples of assessment techniques.)
- Describe what you learned about designing programs from this assignment in one (1) page.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.