project about accounting.
I need help with a Accounting question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
- At Google or your favorite browser, enter AnnualReports.com
- Scroll down and select “View All Featured Companies”
- Select a company
- Select Annual Report
- Download the Annual Report and save it to your computer.
- From the Annual Report, locate the Inventory Method used by the company and the Depreciation method (usually found in the Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements.)
- From the financial statements identify Inventory balance(s) and the Depreciation Expense balance(s) for the period.
Prepare a Formal Memo written in a professional format per Purdue Owl (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/590/03/). This memo should be 350-400 words. In your memo, provide the following information:
- Name of the company you selected.
- The period stated in the annual report.
- The inventory method used by the selected company. Describe the advantages and disadvantages to the company because it uses this inventory method.
- The inventory amount and where it was located.
- The depreciation method used by your company. Describe the advantages and disadvantages to the company because it uses this depreciation method.
- The depreciation expense for the period and where it was located.
Upload the Business Memo to the Assignment Box AND Provide a Screen shot of the specific information from the annual report verifying the information presented in your memo.