I’m studying and need help with a Business question to help me learn.
The previous assignment attached
The outline of your final project should contain your thesis statement, and the remainder should be a full-sentence outline where you specifically show how your paper will flow.
Note: A full-sentence outline differs from bullet points because each section of the outline must be a complete sentence. Each part may only have one sentence in it. Capital letters are ideas that support the thesis.
Your outline must contain a minimum of 12 full sentences as follows.
- The thesis statement of the paper (2 sentences minimum)
- 4 key points to support the thesis statement:
- What is the issue and why is it significant? (2 full sentences minimum to clarify this point)
- How would your first philosopher address your issue? (2 full sentences minimum to clarify this point)
- How would your second philosopher address your issue? (2 full sentences minimum to clarify this point)
- How would you apply your philosophers’ principles to your issue in modern society? (2 full sentences minimum to clarify this point)
- Conclusion (2 sentences minimum)
- For assistance with writing a thesis statement, check the following resources:
- For assistance with writing a good full-sentence outline, go to http://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/32339. Scroll down to the “Full-sentence outline” section.