PUBH 8270: Health Informatics and Surveillance.
I’m trying to study for my Health & Medical course and I need some help to understand this question.
i need minimum 900 words for this
add references and in text citations APA format
For this week’s Scholar-Practitioner Project assignment, you select a disease or condition of interest (one that has multiple data sources) and elaborate on many of the data considerations you must take into account in monitoring the disease.
- The disease or condition you select will be the subject of a disease surveillance system you create throughout the duration of this Project. As such, the portion you submit this week should serve as a preliminary plan for your surveillance system.
- Identify a disease or condition that will be the subject of your Scholar-Practitioner Project surveillance system.
- Identify the population most at risk for the disease or condition you selected.
- Describe the data that you will need to perform the surveillance on your selected disease/condition, including the primary and secondary data sources you will need.
- Explain how you will collect information from these data sources.
- Identify who is responsible for collecting and providing data.
- Describe the aggregate record of data that you will use.
- Explain how you will ensure the quality of the data collected.