Purpose: keep track of a record collection (using dictionaries).
I’m stuck on a Python question and need an explanation.
Purpose: keep track of a record collection (using dictionaries)
- Let the user create a new artist
- Let the user create a new record (must provide artist name)
- Print current collection (dictionary contents) in nice format
- record data must be nested inside artist data
- record must have title & year
- use pickle to save/load data
- create only a single dictionary (with nested dictionaries)