QEP Essay on Break-dancing.
Need help with my Art & Design question – I’m studying for my class.
1) What, where, and when did you view this art? (Students must view their selection
somewhere in the time element of this course.) What is this work? (Define what the
work is such as an oil painting or a full-length narrative film.) What is the content of
this work? (Give a brief synopsis only.)
(2) Who is the author/artist (Research this artist and discuss his/her background. Make
sure to document your use of sources using MLA style.) What historical or societal
conditions and situations are influencing or motivating the artist? Are these evident in
this particular work? If so, how and where, and if not, why not?
(3) What is the author trying to communicate in this work? (Decide what this artist is
trying to communicate; then, discuss how this author uses the elements and other
components to make a point. Also, discuss if you have uncovered any research that
supports or disagrees with what you feel the author is trying to communicate.)
(4) Does this work have merit? Did this author accomplish his/her intent? Does this
work make you think differently? Is it worthy of your recommendations? Does it
offer entertainment and/or messages that are relevant to this and future generations?
What does this work communicate to you directly? How did reflection and research
on this work alter you and how you see the world?
(3) At least 6 pages. This essay should be written in MLA style. It should contain an
introduction and a conclusion, and employ proper grammar,
punctuation, and syntax. Minimum of TWO properly documented resources.
Please see attachments below: