Reflection and analysis of your support network.
I’m trying to study for my Psychology course and I need some help to understand this question.
Write a 2-3 page reflection and analysis of your support network, following the instructions below.
- 1 paragraph: In the introduction, discuss the importance of establishing a positive support network to your success in college, your career, and in life in general.
- 2 paragraphs: Identify two key supporters in your life and write one paragraph per supporter. Examples could include: a family member, a friend, and a coach, high school mentor, church, supervisor at your job, or other category brainstormed during class. Write out a brief introduction (mini-biography) of your key supporters (one paragraph per supporter).
- Talk about who that person is and how they support you. Tell me about who they are, what they do to help you, and how they are supportive of your success.
- 1 paragraph: Then, in another paragraph, consider who in your current network might prevent you from reaching your goals.
- Who are they?
- How will they prevent you from reaching your goals?
- What steps can you take to prevent this?
- 1-2 paragraphs: Finally, in another paragraph or two generate 1-2 roadblocks that may arise this term, and provide examples of who in your support network can help you overcome these roadblocks. How will this person help you succeed in college and professionally? How would you go about asking this person for help?