See questions and requirements below..
I’m studying for my Law class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
1.Explain the evolution and growing purpose of criminology in the past century
2. Discuss “deviant behavior” from both a social and criminal justice perspective.
3. How does a culture decide what should be labeled as “criminal”?
4. In what way does criminology assist the criminal justice system?
5. Compare and contrast experimental criminology and theoretical criminology
6. Give an example of how criminology has impacted social policy.
7. Why should the study of crime be considered inter-disciplinary, taking in to account biology, psychology, psychiatry and political science? Develop an example where at least two of these disciplines can be attached to a crime.
8. Why is victimology an important sub-set of social science research?