I’m studying for my Graphic Design class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
- Students will work with font characteristics (shape, weight, contrast, etc.) to create values, render imagery, and evoke meaning;
- Students will employ a specific color scheme (analogous + optional complementary contrast) for expressive purposes in a design;
- Students will strengthen their ability to use design limitations to focus creativity and idea development;
- Students will strengthen their use of composition principles (balance, edge interaction, Gestalt theory, etc.) to create a complex, dynamic composition;
- Students will use the ‘deep dive’ brainstorming process to begin their design development;
- Students will practice the drafting process to refine and enhance early ideas into the strongest work the deadline will allow.