Statistics assignment small.
Need help with my Statistics question – I’m studying for my class.
I have located the answer for this resource on this link in work samples section however I want an original answer for this work. Can anybody help?
Locate a scholarly article in a psychology journal that utilizes a hypothesis test. Use library resources, attached in course materials, if you need help finding an article.
In 500-750 words, do the following:
- Describe the hypothesis test
- Discuss the hypothesis’ role in the context of the whole article (i.e., what information does it actually give, what were the results of the test).
- Consider the following questions while you are reading the article and writing your analysis.
- What is the research question?
- What is the null hypothesis?
- What is the alternative hypothesis?
- Which test statistics was used?
- What level of significance was used?
- What were the calculated results?
- What statistical conclusion was reached?
- What was the experimental conclusion?
- What, if any, future research was suggested?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.