STR581 – Final Strategic Plan.
Need help with my Business question – I’m studying for my class.
Resource: Final Strategic Plan Grading Guide
Create the Final Strategic Plan. The Final Strategic Plan contains the elements of all the previous weeks’ components and incorporates instructor feedback. The strategic recommendations will be evaluated and the best options chosen for recommendation. The final strategic plan should contain:
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary (350 to 700 words)
- Company Background
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- Value Statement
- Environmental Scan
- Internal and External Environmental Analysis
- Strategic Recommendation
- Implementation Plan
- Organizational Change Management Strategies
- Risk Management Plan
- Use the same company: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- If you are using information from your previous essays, make sure to cite correctly your own work
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with visuals and speaker notes to present the strategic plan, summarizing all relevant elements from previous weeks. The objective is to sell the strategic plan to investors or company directors.
Format the assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.