Study Country Paper.
I don’t know how to handle this Business question and need guidance.
My choose country “Bolivia”
This paper should discuss in detail the unique Cultural, Political, Economic and Legal aspects of doing business in this country. Format your paper according to these topics. In other words, your paper should have the following four sections:
- A brief general introduction about the country including a little bit about its geography and history
- Cultural Aspects
- Include information such as type of culture (high vs. low context culture), dress codes, religion, food/dining, greeting, how to hold meetings, gift giving, etc.
- Political Aspects
- Include information about the type of government, i.e. democracy, presidential or parliamentary systems, political unrest, safety, etc.
- Economic Aspects
- Report about the country’s major economic indicators, such as GDP and GPD per capita, unemployment rate, major imports/experts, currently fluctuation, recent up/downturns, etc.
- Legal Aspects
- Describe the legal system in terms of foreign direct investment regulations, other legal barriers, such as import quotas and other trade restrictions, what products are difficult to import, how much bureaucracy is involved in setting up a business in that country, etc.
Make sure to have a heading for each section and subheadings as necessary.
You must have at least 6 different sources for your bibliography. All sources must be listed in MLA format, Urls or links are not the proper way to list references. All references must be in English language. Wikis are not acceptable references.
The paper should be thorough and no less than six (6) more than eight (8) pages, that is 1500 – 2000 words, not including cover page, title, headings, bibliography.
At least 80% of the paper must be original and written in your own words. Citing more than 20% will result in a major grade deduction. Do not copy from the Internet or anywhere else. Papers that have copied and un-cited text will automatically receive an F.
We are using a tool called Turn-it-in, which allows me to see if anything you wrote was copied from any other published materials or any other papers. Please make sure to follow the guidelines for academic dishonesty and don’t forget to list your references.