Summarize the article in your own words.
Can you help me understand this Management question?
READ the assignment regulation:
- All students MUST use their own words.
- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from another assignment or resource without referencing it.
- Student must apply “Times New Roman Font” with double space within their reports.
- The attached cover-page has to be used, duly filled. Submissions without the cover page will NOT be accepted
- Assignment -1 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-7.
- If the assignment shows more than 20% plagiarism, the students would be graded zero.
- Instruction to search the Article:
- Via your student services page, log in to the Saudi Digital Library.
- After your login with your student ID, search for the following article:
“Your Approach to Hiring is all Wrong”, by Cappelli, Peter. Harvard Business Review. May/Jun2019, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p48-58.
Download the article, read it carefully and answer the following questions. Also use at least 2-3 additional scientific references to support your answers/opinions.
- Assignment Questions:
- Summarize the article in your own words. (minimum of 250 words).[Marks:2]
- Reliance on data science in the hiring process, is this critical to the desired outcome? Describe this is no less than 100 words.[Marks: 2]
- Discuss why employers find the hiring process difficult? Make some suggestions to develop such a recruitment process which can hire the best employees for the organization. [Marks: 1]
1- the assignment should be written with easy words not a complicated words.
2- the assignment should be not a copying from another assignment since its should by my own words.
3- plagiarism should be less than 15%.